Kentucky High Performance Public Facilities Workshops
WHY ATTEND? SAVE MONEY. FIX PROBLEMS.
Hosting Meetings in Both Eastern and Western Kentucky in 2017
- March 22, 2017 -- Hazard Community and Technical College
- May 24, 2017 -- Madisonville Community and Technical College
- Save Money. Fix Problems. - Printable PDF
What Will You Learn?
- How to manage your energy costs
- How to procure energy efficient upgrades
- Hear real Kentucky case studies
- Meet local vendors and industry experts
Who Should Attend?
- Local Government Officials
- School Board Members and Superintendents
- Facility Managers
- Energy Managers
- Anyone that wants to fix problems and cut costs
CEU and PDH Credits are Available
Continuing Education Units and Professional Development Hours:
- AIA Learning Units: Architects may earn 6.0 Learning Units in Health, Safety and Welfare categories
- Department for Local Government Learning Units 6.75 credit hours for the County Officials Training Program
- University of Kentucky may award a total of 6 PDH Hours for full workshop attendance.
Save the Date Flyer
University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research(UKCAER)
Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet, Department for Energy Development and Independence (DEDI)
Kentucky Department for Local Government
American Institute of Architects, Kentucky